WHO YOU ARE
Do you like building the solution to the problem? Or bringing a vision to life? If you answered yes to either of these questions, let’s talk.
Commerce House is looking for a front-end developer who is comfortable in a fast-paced, creative environment. This is someone who has a keen eye for design and attention to detail. They have an eagerness to continue learning, developing and improving their skills and craft.
In other words, this person is:
- An independent doer
- A technical yet creative problem solver
- A natural collaborator
- An innovator
- Organized and detail oriented
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of prolific collaborators who bring brands to life. More specifically, we are Commerce House, an independent advertising agency located in the design district of Dallas, Texas (with a hybrid schedule). Our clients are in healthcare, food & beverage, technology and more industries. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, we meet our clients where they are. Which means we are constantly innovating ways to change our clients’ businesses.
Making the magic happen. Literally. But more specifically, this person will need to:
- Be able to jump between a variety of clients and media – including emails, landing pages and digital display banners
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of art directors, writers, project managers, studio artists and account managers
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization about the needs, designs and functionality of various projects.
- 1-3 years of experience
TALENTS & SKILLS
- Knowledge and understanding of responsive design and cross browser compatibility.
- Knowledge and understanding of development best practices in email and web.
- Experience with Google Web Designer to create static and animated digital display banners, or similar proficiency to hand develop and package.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma
- Proficient understanding of email platforms such as Salesforce, MailChimp, HubSpot, and Constant Contact
- Working knowledge and understanding of SEO principles
- Bonus points for working knowledge and understanding of WordPress including Advanced Custom Fields, Elementor, or similar plugins.