THE DIGITAL CONTENT COORDINATOR is a member of the social media, digital content and content marketing team, with an emphasis on social media management and digital content calendar execution.
The digital content coordinator will assist in and contribute to all digital content and social media efforts with the agency, in a variety of capacities. That includes social media posting, digital audience research, analytics and metrics reporting and more. The role will require being able to create and execute against long-term strategy plans and content calendars as well as reacting quickly to real-time social media execution.
A forward-thinking advertising agency like Commerce House knows the importance of strong editorial content and how it helps build a vibrant digital presence for brands. Reaching customers on social media is a growing practice, and being nimble, thinking differently and strong experimentation is needed. The digital content coordinator will be part of the team that navigates this new world.
- Developing content calendars and social media strategies for a variety of accounts across industries – healthcare, sports, retail, education, food and beverage, packaged goods, and more
- Organized management of multiple social media outlets for multiple clients
- Ability to adjust quickly to news and other events and create professional social media posting in real-time
- Creating compelling social media content, including on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Strong content creation skills: writing, creating social media graphics, some quick-turn videos
- Social media analytics and metrics analysis and reporting, including Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights and third-party sites
- Coordination and communication with clients
- Teamwork and collaboration within the agency and the digital team
- Working independently on short- and long-term projects
- Brainstorm big picture digital plans for new clients and new business pitches
- Knowledge of social media industry news and best practices
- Represents agency at industry and community functions
The right person for Commerce House has…
- Positive attitude . . . a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience . . . a sense of urgency to obtain results . . . an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure . . . an ability to keep things in perspective
- Commitment to quality . . . proof all work for accuracy…..a demand for excellence in all forms of communication . . . always looking after the smallest detail
- Creativity . . . a reputation for innovative thinking . . . working with an entrepreneurial spirit
- 1-3 years in the industry or similar relevant experience
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of and comfort with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other emerging social media accounts
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree