WHO YOU ARE
Do you find solving business problems with creative solutions exhilarating? And maybe get tingles (the good kind) when you experience a beautifully executed creative campaign? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, let’s talk.
Commerce House is looking for an Account Supervisor who has a keen eye for detail and an eagerness to lead. This is someone who always gets the job done but then can’t help themselves – they just have to go above and beyond to solve that problem others have ignored or learn more so they can become an even better partner to their clients.
In other words, this person is:
- A strategic thinker
- A creative problem solver
- A natural collaborator
- Organized & detail oriented
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of prolific collaborators who bring brands to life. More specifically, we are Commerce House, an independent advertising agency located in the design district of Dallas, Texas (working remotely at present). Our clients are in healthcare, food & beverage, technology and more industries. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, we meet our clients where they are. Which means we are constantly innovating ways to change our clients’ businesses.
Making the magic happen. Literally. But more specifically, this person will need to:
- Partner with multiple clients, identifying both strategic and tactical needs
- Collaborate with creative, strategy, production, digital and social media teams to meet those needs
- Organize media requirements and partner with media team to optimize strategies
- 3-5 years of experience (advertising or marketing preferred)
TALENTS & SKILLS
- Strong project manager
- Strong communicator (verbal, written, presentation)
- Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) AND/OR Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs)
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign and SalesForce gets you extra credit points!