Account Supervisor: 6+ years experience
The ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR ensures that client needs are met by monitoring and guiding the accounts activities and by maintaining an effective level of direct contact with clients. This person needs a solid background in mid- to senior-level marketing positions and/or demonstrated superior performance as an account executive. Advanced verbal and written communications skills, analytical thinking, personal organization and interpersonal dynamics are pluses. The account supervisor must be a capable personnel manager, with team-building skills and mentoring abilities. A clear understanding of today’s marketing and advertising business and a keen sense of entrepreneurship are essential.
This person must be able to….
- Oversee implementation of tactical plans
- Effectively plan and organize the work – handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively and productively
- Establish clear objectives and day-to-day priorities
- Provide effective and efficient oversight of agency resources to insure projects are delivered to clients as promised in terms of time, budgets and results
- Adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Communicate effectively, provide clear, thorough written direction with agency team members
- Deliver concise, accurate and actionable accounts of meetings and discussions
The right person for Commerce House has….
- Positive attitude… a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience… a sense of urgency to obtain results… an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure… an ability to keep things in perspective
- Commitment to quality… proof all work for accuracy… a demand for excellence in all forms of communication… always looking after the smallest detail
- Creativity… a reputation for innovative thinking… working with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong customer service, computer, and analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree