Account Supervisor: 6+ years’ advertising agency experience A MUST / Salesforce experience a MUST:
The ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR ensures that client needs are met by monitoring and guiding the accounts activities and by maintaining an effective level of direct contact with clients. This person needs a solid background in mid- to senior-level marketing positions and/or demonstrated superior performance as an account executive. Advanced verbal and written communications skills, analytical thinking, personal organization and interpersonal dynamics are pluses. The account supervisor must be a capable personnel manager, with team-building skills and mentoring abilities. A clear understanding of today’s marketing and advertising business and a keen sense of entrepreneurship are essential.
This person must be able to….
- Oversee implementation of tactical plans
- Effectively plan and organize the work – handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively and productively
- Establish clear objectives and day-to-day priorities
- Provide effective and efficient oversight of agency resources to insure projects are delivered to clients as promised in terms of time, budgets and results
- Adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Communicate effectively, provide clear, thorough written direction with agency team members
- Deliver concise, accurate and actionable accounts of meetings and discussions
The right person for Commerce House has….
- Positive attitude . . . a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience . . . a sense of urgency to obtain results . . . an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure . . . an ability to keep things in perspective
- Commitment to quality . . . proof all work for accuracy . . . a demand for excellence in all forms of communication . . . always looking after the smallest detail
- Creativity . . . a reputation for innovative thinking . . . working with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong customer service, computer, and analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce experience
- Advertising Agency experience