WHO YOU ARE
Do you feel the magic when a brand tells the right story to the right person at the right time? Or see the beauty in a business problem being met with a creative solution? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, let’s talk.
Commerce House is looking for an Account Executive who has a keen eye for detail and an eagerness to learn. They feel that special rush every time they check off the last item on their to-do list and yet, can’t wait to start their next list. This is someone who always gets the job done but then can’t help themselves – they just have to go above and beyond to solve that problem others have ignored or make a process better than it was before.
In other words, this person is:
- An independent doer
- A problem solver
- A natural collaborator
- Detail oriented
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of prolific collaborators who bring brands to life. More specifically, we are Commerce House, an independent advertising agency located in the design district of Dallas, Texas (working remotely at present). Our clients are in healthcare, food & beverage, technology and more industries. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, we meet our clients where they are. Which means we are constantly innovating ways to change our clients’ businesses.
Making the magic happen. Literally. But more specifically, this person will need to:
- Identify client needs and partner with creative, strategy, production, digital and social media teams to meet client needs
- Organize advertising inputs and media requirements
- Facilitate advertising asset trafficking to media partners
- Work independently or within a team to achieve goals
- Clearly present work and ideas to agency colleagues
It all comes back to telling the right story to the right person at the right time.
- 1-3 years of experience (advertising or marketing preferred)
TALENTS & SKILLS
- Strong project manager
- Strong communicator (verbal, written, presentation)
- Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) AND/OR Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs)
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign gets you extra credit points!
If interested, please contact email@example.com.