Commerce House has an immediate opening for a Sr. Production Artist. Contenders should be comfortable in a fast-paced, results-focused agency environment that jumps between a variety of very different clients and media. This individual will work and collaborate side by side with a strong creative team and a supporting account service team. Commerce House is a pet-friendly, open work space with an incredible range of clients—from food and beverage to outdoor equipment to technology to health care. Applicants with a healthy entrepreneurial spirit are encouraged to apply. As an agile and collaborative agency, we try to never accept the status quo and neither should you.
- Manage production team and freelance artists as needed.
- Quality control large volume of print materials at a fast pace.
- Work independently or within a team to achieve goals.
- Collaborate and work with creative, digital, new business and account management teams to manage projects.
- Resize and repurpose graphics files for:
- Print ads (magazine and newsprint publications)
- Outdoor billboards
- Brochures, pamphlets, catalogs and direct mail
- Online graphics such as banners and social media
- Identity standardization and versioning.
- Ability to maintain client brand standards and style guidelines.
- Create and verify print-ready and web-ready files.
- Extensive knowledge and awareness of typography, layout, color and design.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Expertise in RGB and four-color processes, as well as the Pantone® matching system.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- A penchant for symmetry, alignment, kerning and logo sizes.
- Accuracy with digital files for color consistency, photo quality, resolution, and making improvements as needed.