WHO YOU ARE
Are you interested in how consumers influence + are influenced by culture and brands? Are you a truth-seeker who gets excited turning surprising data into inspiring insights?
Are you entrepreneurial? As comfortable working with “think” marketers who crave applied analytics as “feel” marketers who need you to unpack consumer experience and brand engagement in new ways?
We are looking for strategic planners who love identifying problems, simplifying solutions and bringing out the best in agency talent by connecting the brand promise to broader cultural and human truths.
In this intimate environment, you will be a brilliant contradiction:
- Information junkie & Brilliant reductionist
- Market research manager & Research assassin
- Information center & Insight miner
- Brainstorming facilitator & Facile coop leader
- Protector of brand past & Futurist
- Creative brief "stake in the ground" & Continuous process improver
- New business thought leader & long-time client organic growth champion
WHO WE ARE
We are a group of prolific collaborators who bring brands to life. Which makes it fun (at least we call it fun). That's why we're looking for people who are wicked smart, acutely perceptive, comfortably humble and rigorously honest. We are an independent agency located in the design district of Dallas, Texas. Our clients range across industries and categories: healthcare, beverage, financial, mobile technology, and consumer package goods and services. We meet people where they are. Which means we are constantly innovating to change our clients' businesses.
Passion. An insatiable curiosity and love of human behavior and analytics. Very strong writer. Experience managing research and working successfully in a creative agency (or other innovative) environment. Keen ability to discover truths that arm brands to transform business. Proficient knowledge of MS Office products.
The right candidate will:
- Manage research initiatives relevant to client objectives, intelligently interpret findings and creatively author presentations of insights uncovered
- Understand relevant exploratory tools
- Find analysis the first step in unlocking better ideas and is able to organize the data into a compelling story
- Insightfully interpret findings around client’s key business metrics, potential advertising opportunities, media and social buzz
- Identify category conventions
- Recognize cultural, societal or psychological tension that could shape the consumer experience
- Turn insights into potential recommended new strategies or opportunistic tactics
- Fearlessly connect consumers, creative strategy and brands
- Help keep the agency and our clients abreast of cultural trends that can influence their business
NOT REQUIRED BUT WILL DEFINITELY GIVE YOU A LEG UP
The more integrated (call it 360, omnichannel cross-channel, media-agnostic) the better.
Quant expertise a plus.