Our digital team has an immediate opening for a front end developer with 3-5 years of experience. The ideal candidate has agency experience, with a focus on front end development and some back end experience. The candidate will be required to complete a website from design comps and implement a content management system.
Contenders must thrive working with an interdisciplinary team of art directors, information architects, writers, project managers, studio artists, analysts and account managers. You must be able to work directly with client development teams and third-party development partners.
You must be comfortable in a fast-paced, creative and candid environment. You’ll jump between a variety of clients and media — from emails, landing pages and flash banners to fully integrated CMS implementations, responsive websites and custom mobile applications.
In addition to being an exceptional developer, you must be passionate about technology in general, in tune with current trends, best practices and standards in development, and have a desire to share and educate peers and clients alike.
- Deliver cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device emails, landing pages and websites based on wireframes, concepts and sitemap documentation
- Help with code reviews and brainstorming sessions
- Study and troubleshoot existing code and provide solutions executable by others
- Test your own work and the work of others
- Responsive designs and development best practices
- Development frameworks such as Bootstrap and JQuery
- Git version control
- Implementing a WordPress website
- Back end development in PHP and some minor experience with databases such as MySQL
- Customizing a WordPress installation
- Frameworks such as Node.js, Vue.js and Laravel
- Experience with back end programming languages
- Implementing multiple CMSs like Drupal, ExpressEngine and others
- Bug reporting and collaboration software: Jira, Confluence
- CQ5/AEM experience is a huge bonus