Copywriter with 3–7 years of experience.
Commerce House, an award-winning, mid-sized agency in Dallas, is looking for a mid-level writer with breakthrough conceptual skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and strong sensibilities in capturing and writing compelling and unexpected copy. The right writer will have proven abilities in broadcast (TV, video and radio), along with experience in interactive and traditional print and environmental copywriting.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative multitasker who can develop distinctive brand voices, as well as understand the required copy nuances of existing brands. You’ll be joining an agile group of strategic creatives who are motivated to win.
Requirements and skills:
- A great online portfolio with results-generating creative
- Strong ability to turn strategic goals into memorable content
- Strong selling and presentation skills
- A comfortable chemistry with clients
- Experience in collaborating with other writers, art directors and designers
- A “no-job-is-too-small-or-too-big” hands-on attitude