Commerce House is adding a Mid-Level Art Director to our creative brain trust.
This individual’s idea-volume knob goes to 11 and stays there. Contenders will be comfortable in a fast-paced, creative environment that jumps between clients and mediums – both digital and traditional. The chosen one will collaborate and concept on interactive and broadcast assignments as well as print campaigns, collateral, package design and identity systems. An art director at Commerce House works closely with the agency’s writers, planners, developers, studio artists and, of course, our teams of account executives.
In addition to being a solid conceptual thinker, you should have experience working and collaborating with developers, UX and UI teams, animators, photographers, video and broadcast production teams, and illustrators. And you must have an exceptional online portfolio, as well as a healthy entrepreneurial spirit.
Think you fit the bill? Send us your URL, and let’s visit about what we could do together. Salary will be dependent on experience, but will range from $45 – $70k.
Commerce House is located in the Design District near downtown Dallas. We offer an open work environment that’s pet and people friendly.
- Concept development and idea generation
- Translating and interpreting strategy into a creative solution
- Working independently or within a team to achieve goals
- Collaborating and working with account service to manage projects
- Clearly presenting ideas to both agency colleagues and clients
- Full Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluency in interactive and traditional mediums
- Understanding of broadcast production process
- Knowledge and application of UX and UI
- Brand storyteller
- CPG, retail and service categories
- Never settles for easy or convenient